Thursday, February 17, 2011

New yr,new challenges

I have been helping lead/facilitate a mid-week Bible Study on book of Romans, as part of my sunday school aka sunday night Bible study, but I like and always will like sunday school better, conjures up pleasant memories, whereas sunday night Bible study, conjures...nothing,but I digress, wow, big words are flowing,haha, sorry, as you can see I write EXACTLY as I speak, for better or as most people will say, for worse,lol.
I help lead a midweek study for: www.houstonsfirst.org and it has been challenging, exciting,frustrating and a whole slew of other thoughts and images all at the same time, frustrating because I sometimes have thoughts but only incomplete thoughts that sound good in my mind, but are confusing to say the least when I start sharing them out loud. But, exciting and other words when I think I get to share God and His Word with fellow fully devoted followers of Christ.
I continue to develop a friendship with my friend, Jessica, she continues to be the vessal that God uses to teach me thoughts he probably has wanted me to know for a long time, but it takes a special and excessively wonderful woman to help me understand what God has in mind for me to apply in my life and what she has learned about our Lord. If I haven't mentioned it, may I publically thank God for bringing her into my life.
Also I have become OBSESSED with the song: #Sing by My Chemical Romance, when I saw it done on #Glee by cast, sure I had heard the song before but really hadn't paid attention to words or music before and realized that it is just an incredibly powerful song full of well-thoughtout lyrics. Video makes you think to, so I recommend it to listen to and see the vid.

No comments:

Post a Comment