Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Been reading Max's last book...

I have been reading Max Lucado's latest book "Outlive Your Life: You Were Made To Make A Difference" causes me to think as all great books do. I have been thinking back on my discussion with ms. @SophiaBush about the controversial mosque in NYC and mine and a large amount of people's reservations about building a mosque or as the muslims are calling it a "community center." I realized I had fallen into the mentality that causes non-Christians to not trust or believe in Christ's message.

Mine and all followers of Christ, have one call and that is to bring glory to God in all we do. Plain and simple. So my arguing over whether or not a mosque should be built at that site, is truly inconsequential. The world and all that is in it, is of secondary importance to bringing those in and of the world into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ.

So whether the muslims take over the US or not, which with the way the politicians are making accomadations and all, will be sooner rather than later, is not consequential in God's eyes and those are the only eyes that matter in the eternal picture.

I am continuing to explore what my call is and how it plays out in everyday life. Come with me and enjoy the journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment