Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Favorite musical groups etc

Kind of continuing on favorites, musically I like Dave Matthews Band, see u all can get a copy of him in Central Park and u will understand why. Such a combination of jam rock with a strong jazz influence, Van Halen; Eddie and co are such an amazing group musically, Taylor Swift who I love for her ability to make music fun again w/o lowering her standards to be slutty like a certain age group ahead of her, yes talking to u Brit and Christina, to get u into her music and enjoy herself as she performs. ZZ Top, Queensryche:get Operation Mindcrime and see a rock opera in action. Metallica, Miley, @ChrisTomlinBand @mattredman and a few others, probably could list a million, depends on my mood. oh another is @ChantellePaige , love her voice so pure and another is @CarinaK definitely check her out.

Books I read are by James Patterson, James Rollins, Tom Clancy, Vince Flynn, David Baldacci, Max Lucado, @JohnPiper @RickWarren @louiegiglio :watch his "Laminin" video on youtube, incredible. Ravi Zacharias, C.S. Lewis, again forgotten some. Oh Beth Moore, read her books and see if u can get a vidoe of her, from Living Proof Ministries, incredible speaker.

College teams I like are Florida St. Seminoles, Miami Hurricanes, Florida Gators, UCLA basketball USC football. Will continue to add what I like as I as I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment