Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Likes and dislikes

I was asked bout some of my likes and dislikes, so here goes....
Some of my likes, important to start with positives, anyone can state dislikes, but seeing positive makes a major difference in my life. I like sports, playing them and watching them, favorite pro teams are Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins and Pirates, along with Denver Nuggets and NY Yankees. Like Phil Mickleson and Padraig Harrington, Michelle Wie, Paula Creamer, Morgan Pressel and Natalie Gulbis .

My favorite type of movie are action/drama, would watch "Lord of the Rings" trilogy over and over, such a powerful group of movies, Tombstone, Braveheart, A Few Good Men, Last of the Mohicans. Then comedywise anything with Seth Rogan and his crew, or Amanda Bynes in it. Enjoy @HilaryLDuff 's movies, for her fresh charming style she brings, also @RealEmRoberts style is great also. Another individual who always makes me smile and pull for her in her movies is @BrittanyASnow definitely check her out if you don't know her.

Favorite shows are NCIS, all the CSI's, House, Gossip Girl: an ex got me started on it, thanx alot ex,lol. Leverage, Dark Blue, Royal Pains, and couple others.

Favorite type of people are those that are real, genuine, purpose-driven, who lift up those around them instead of dragging them down to their level. Those who encourage and inspire people to be more than they already are, as stated before some of these are @RickWarren @JohnPiper @GreggMatte @louiegiglio these men bring such a powerful word to those who will listen.

My list of dislikes is fairly short, mainly cause it is so much less enjoyable, and not called to live in the negative and dwell there. I dislike the fake or untrue, probably because I used to try and impress those around me with what in reality I'm not. So, enjoy those that are real and true to themselves, even if it isn't as "pretty or attractive" as you think the world wants or is looking for. If you're not true to yourself, then who can you be true to? Just a thought. People constantly ask my opinion of the "fakes or posers" on twitter, my thought is this: if the people need or desire to be seen as someone or something else, then it is on them. Don't try to change them or show they are fake, let the twitter police get them, or change on their own. I have been called a fake, my question is what am I a fake of? someone said Corbin Bleu, but why would he make a new acct, and put someone completely unknown as pic,lol. That's all I did laughed out loud, just found it so funny. Life is just too short to dwell on all that is wrong in this world. Get over the fact that life is unfair, cause it is, so move on.

Moving on, suppose another dislike is people writing others off because of preconceived notions, I try to give everyone a chance, cause have idea of what I will learn from that person. There are so many amazing people on twitter, that I have learned from, take time to see what a person brings to the table, and then if you don't like it or disagree then move on. At least you have taken time to see if you can learn from them.

That's some of my likes and dislikes, to answer some of the questions, more blogs to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment