Wednesday, September 2, 2009

more of favs

There is lots of more of my likes that I have thought of, as far as type of people I like or am attrached to, it's those that have a goal, that seek to be better than they are. Those that are not settling for what the world offers, but keeps on going, a focus that doesn't waver or get distracted.



I also enjoy being around intelligent people, who know more about an area of expertise than me, that I can learn from. and share what I know about another area, I know about. Intelligence is sexy, it shows you are serious about yourself and being the best you can be.



More movies I enjoy are We are Marshall, Three Musketeers, Runaway Jury, both Transformers, Star Trek both older and the new one, Iron Man, Time to Kill, Drumline, Jet Li movies, anything with John Malkovich in it, Denzel's movies, Morgan Freeman's specifically Glory. umm Cruel Intentions, The Skulls:all three. Office Space. U get the picture.



More music I like is @charliehallband , David Crowder who has twitter acct, but can't think of his name on here. Jojo, Queensryche, Dokken.Dream Theater, @EmilyOsment , Caedmon's Call, the whole group from "Passion" the "268 Generation" Sugarland, Garth Brooks.



so my interests are kind of all over the place, but figure it's better to be open to all types of people and styles than limit myself or prejudice myself on what I have found on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment