Sunday, September 6, 2009

Football Season

Are you ready for some football?!? As I have said before, I love football season, particularly college football, partly because I get to chat with some very knowledgeable people such as, @bolanile, follow her, she is very smart both footballwise and in life. Kind of lil #twittercrush going on.

The reason I like college football, is it's a more pure, less bout money more bout the competition than the NFL. My favorite teams are Florida St. Seminoles and USC Trojans, though if FSU isn't playing Florida or Miami, will pull for both teams.

NFL wise i'm a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and will not waver in my allegiance, especially this season, with the "experts" all picking against them, bah, experts come and go, but Steeler excellence stays the same. Yes u can use that line if you want.

Also pull for the Houston Texans, gotta pull for hometown team, think they are another team that could "surprise" the "experts" and do really well this season. They are kinda a young version of Steelers with some solid defense line and picking up some good linebackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment