Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just kinda an update and some thoughts...

Hey all. Sorry been trying to do an update, but blogger.com has been not allowing me, hmmm. Aggravating.

Was recently challenged by an announcement time question that John Bolin one of the worship pastors at my church: @houstonsfirst, in giving, do I give it all or only some of my stuff? I had to honestly, up till recently, didn't much give anything. Or maybe more gave what I didn't need to the Lord. Can you imagine my audacity?!? Give the Lord who has provided it all to me, my leftovers or junk I didn't want anymore?!? Really struck me and has stuck with me. Now try to be who God has called me to be, to who He wants me to be and striking up conversations and dialogues with the people he needs me to reach.

On a separate and somewhat related note, been loving "Your Love Never Fails" by @JesusCulture. The song is loaded with powerful images of God and His Love for me and all my "running away" that the song talks about.

Currently been watching a few different shows on: abcfamily. They are: Pretty Little Liars with: ashbenzo @Sleepinthegardn @lucyyhale and Shay Mitchell (who is just memorizingly beautiful), Huge, Secret Life Of An American Teenager and Make It Or Break It. They each bring a new and different message and thoughts I enjoy. Yes probably too much tv shows, but watch em online.

Learning to be who I am called to be and not who I am thought to be...think on that and apply where applicable...

No comments:

Post a Comment