Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just felt like writing some...

Hey all,
I am sitting here, enjoying the day. I saw my parents and sister and brother in law and 2 nieces last night and had dinner at P F Chang's for the first time. Had a beef sichuan dish, which was pretty freaking hot,wow and wow again!!! Kinda set my whole very being on fire. Tingling all over, fun and painful all at the same time. Haha, I know that makes no sense, but comments on my blog sometimes end up not making sense, in a wonderful way.

Semi watching "Huge" a tv show on abc family. Starring Nikki Blonsky, who is very funny and self depracating in all she does.

Again been very impressed with Hellcats, Nikita and the second season of Vampire Diaries: Katherine is truly one scary individual. As much as Elena is sweet and cool in a down to earth way, Katherine plays games within games. Very much looking forward to season premiere of Glee and the great and wonderful: www.twitter.com/nayarivera she is just so incredibly beautiful and funny in a mean way.

Well that is my wonderfully (totally kidding) and randomly way of blogging. I still am exploring the "correct" way to blog and express myself,hmmm. That looks like a blog entry all of it's own...

No comments:

Post a Comment