Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year so new blog,haha

Hello all,
To all my friends and confidantes on twitter, no I'm not dead, the rumors are greatly exaggerated. I have been busy and have not been on the way I should have been, for that I do apologize. Hope life has been going well for all of you, my parents come into town from Colorado later this week, so that is a good thing. Spent Christmas with my sister and her family,including my two incredible nieces: Ava and Emma.

Saw the following movies, more than I had seen in the 8 previous months combined, was impressed with them for the most part: New Moon (Too much hype, lead to being a little disappointed overall, but that was the media's fault on trailers and commercials every few seconds, set my expectations way up there, but good movie overall. Also saw Avatar, thought it was very well done, and also Sherlock Holmes another fairly well done movie.

Have made resolution to be the same person in public that I am in private, that is a WOW resolution, when I think of how I don't always match up, all the time. Also to get to a position, where I am not required to rely on someone else to accomplish my goals, still not there, but working on it.

That is kinda where I'm at right now, will be on more to chat with you all in twitter and chatzy, have missed you all horribly and terribly, but am back now, so watch out world, haha. Continued success in 2010 as we strive to be the person we have resolved to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment