Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some of my favs,not exhaustive,haha

Asked about what some of my fav books,authors, movies, celebrities, music...you get the idea,haha. Well here goes:
Music is easy: @davematthewsbnd is my fav, followed by Van Halen, @taylorswift13 @NickiFoxxMusic @ChantellePaige @CarinaK @GDGOfficial (Gavin DeGraw) @bep (black-eyed peas) Brooks and Dunn, U2 and a few others.

TV shows: Leverage,Burn Notice, all the CSI's, Criminal Minds, White Collar, Gossip Girl with @itsJessicaSzohr, Vampire Diaries (dream date is Nina Dobrev, she is sooooooo hot,haha) House, and Bones, kind of all over the place, I know.

Movies: Twilight series, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Spiderman series, new Star Trek, X Men series, Tombstone ("Why Johnny Tyler, you madcap, where you going with that shotgun?") Gladiator, Man on Fire and a few others.

Celebrities: @Schwarzenegger @Brittanysnow Blake Lively, Jessica Szohr, Nina Dobrev (@ninadobrev), Hugh Laurie, Jennifer Morrison and a few others, see not totally an exhaustive list.

Christian music I like : @ChrisTomlinband @DavidCrowderbnd,Hillsong, Charlie Hall, @louiegiglio (one of leaders of #Passion movement) @matt_redman and Caedmon's Call all of em are incredible musicians, so check em out.

Friends who I chat with on twitter on regular basis: @NorCalChika @Bolanile @NickiFoxxMusic @ForeverAliceC @itsJessicaSzohr @msjlowndes @ChantellePaige @CarinaK @adventuregirl and I recommend all these as great follows, if I missed one of you don't sweat it, will get you on next go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment