Thursday, May 20, 2010

Are you close to your family?!?

That was the question posed to me by a complete, well not complete, but pretty much a stranger, last night. I was at a loss of how to answer this particular question, it would have been a simply a yes, as recently as a couple of weeks ago. But life and circumstances have changed and not for the better. It started out innocently enough, a saturday and my sister calling my cell and leaving a message that she and the fam might come down to my place of work to see me. Which would be all well and dandy, if I was still employeed there, which I wasn't, but hadn't had the heart to tell them yet. So next message I get is that my sister had gone ahead and gone to my old work place and asked for me and they said he doesn't work here. So she promptly called my dad who left a bunch of messages and emails.
This is where it gets tricky, since my sister didn't mean to "bust" me on not telling them I wasn't working there anymore, but she has done this before, "innocently" checking up on me. So I haven't talked to any memeber of my family for over 2 weeks, and currently have intention of ever talking to them again. Think it will be best for all concerned.
So, to answer the guy who out of the goodness of his heart stopped and picked me up to help stop me from walking all the way to find somewhere to sleep which was bout 2 1/2 miles away after I had already walked 3 miles was nice. But hard to answer w/o getting into details I wasn't comfortable sharing with a virtual stranger. This blog unfortunately has been a more poor me, life is tough, then I meant it to be and for that I apologize. oh if you hadn't seen it I pretty much blog the same way I talk, so as you read it, if u read it outloud, this is how I talk,haha. Pretty neat,huh?!?
Again, I find myself drifting back to two songs that are floating around in my head: T.I. "Live Your Life." And "I Want To Know What Love Is" by Foreigner. Next time I do karaoke I will do "I Want..." for sure, Lou Gramm style of the later years, kinda gospelly and raspy,haha. "I want you to show me, I want to feel what love is" And with that I'm out...

No comments:

Post a Comment