Saturday, May 29, 2010

More #FF to follow

Then there is @ninadobrev @CandiceAccola @KatGraham @IanSomerhalder or some from #VampireDiaries all incredible in their own way, of course my heart belongs to @ninadobrev. Nuff said bout that, haha.

Some from the Make it or break it crew or #MIOBI as it is hashtagged on @twitter: @CassieScerbo @ChelseaHobbs and ms @josloren if I had to choose, don't think I could name my fav from those 3, just amazingly cool chicks.

@marily2500 she always someone for you to help promote or follow, but it is rare that they are not worth checking out and following, plus she helps you get followers.

Oh my girl @BobbiBillard since she is the one who turned me onto blogging, w/o her none of this is possible, and she is just a down to earth supermodel who I really and truly enjoy!!!

Two ladies that will keep you all guessing in a good way, of what trouble or fun, depending on how you see it, is ms. @ambermeade and @Sarah_Michaels they combine to be a deadly combination of fun and "how did they manage that?!?" in all they do,haha

A young woman to follow, not overly well-known, yet...she is just an incredible singer, started out doing covers and now sings with Justin Timberlake. So go follow: @esmeeworld she will knock ur sox off with her passion and ability to sing her lil heart out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment