Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Glee part 2,hmmm

Watched Glee last night, have kind of fallen in love with the show, and @msleamichele and @alittlelamb (Dianna Agron) two absolutely stunning beauties. Think that Lea Michele has the most pure and incredible voice I have heard in a long time. Just mesmorizes me, everytime I hear it. Listening to "Don't Stop Believing" by the cast of Glee, just a great new version, that will probably be as iconic as the original is and was.

I enjoy the show, or continue to enjoy it, because of the complexities of the show, singing and dancing one moment and discussing the reason for being unpopular the next, without missing a beat. I don't think that there are alot of actors that can do what these young people do, week in and week out. It's the whole acting thing, that alot of actors struggle with and then you throw the dancing and singing in on top of it,wow!!!

The show gets my vote for best new and best show on TV right now, know alot will disagree, but with all they do on the show, it keeps it fresh and unpredictable and new for new fans to enjoy. Their version of "Don't Stop Believing" and "Ice Ice Baby" revive the songs and make them completely relevant once again. So rock on Glee, I will continue watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment